Class A CDL Drivers - All Routes
Sorry, this job has expired.
Would you like to work for one of the largest bulk commodities haulers east of the Mississippi? R & J Trucking, Inc is looking to hire Local and Regional Class A CDL Drivers.
Built on family values, we want our employees to spend more time at home while earning a good living.
Our specialized equipment and operation makes our company more exciting and challenges our drivers to meet their fullest potential.
Some other perks of working with us include:
• You're guaranteed to be home every evening or at least once a week, depending on route.
• Newer, dedicated assigned trucks.
• Year-round consistent work.
• Industry-leading pay.
• Paid holidays and vacations.
• Paid detention and break down times.
• Bonus program.
• Excellent benefit package including 401(k) match.
• Shirt and work boot purchase program.
• Industry leading CSA scores. Your safety is our utmost priority!
• Home truck parking
• Newer, dedicated assigned bunk units and satellite TV package for regional drivers.
• 6 months recent, safe tractor-trailer driving experience.
• Class A CDL
• 23 years of age
• Good driving record
• Good PSP score
• Acceptable background checks
• Must be able to cross state lines and operate in interstate commerce.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment DOT physical and drug test.
At R&J Trucking, Inc. it is our Quality Policy to provide consistent and timely service to our Customers at a level that exceeds their requirements. It is our mission to follow this Quality Policy without impairing the safety of our Customer's employees, our employees and the general public while not negatively impacting the environment or the expectations of society.
This Quality Policy is consistent with the R&J Trucking, Inc. business plan. Our Management team is committed to ensuring that our business plan and our Quality Policy be understood, implemented and maintained by all employees. This commitment will provide the utmost satisfaction for our customers and employees.
R&J Trucking, Inc. has been providing reliable on time deliveries for its Customers since 1960. Operating from strategically located Terminals, R&J Trucking, Inc. can provide both local and over-the road services to its Customers with just one call. Utilizing dump, roll off and plastic trailers, as well as a fleet of straight trucks. Our self-maintained fleet of over 450 Company owned trucks, 900 trailers has vaulted R&J Trucking, Inc. into the lead of the bulk commodities hauling industry.
At R & J Trucking Inc., everyone makes a difference. When you hire on with us, we want you to retire with us!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.